Jason has been driven by passion ever since he was introduced to fitness as a child. He loves to challenge himself in new and exciting ways and to inspire others to take their next step and experience the thrill of going for their dreams and realizing what they are truly capable of. He enjoys helping others surprise themselves with new levels of achievement and a higher quality of life.
Jason has enjoyed being a fitness professional, certified behavior change specialist, performance enhancement and physique transformation expert to everyone from professional athletes and Hollywood celebrities, to retired seniors and stay-at-home moms.
He published the book Recreate Yourself: Simple Steps to Rapidly Burn Fat and Sculpt Your Body, and Co-Author of Little Black Book of Fitness which reached #1 Best Seller on Amazon in 6 categories.
Johnson is now a Personal Trainer and Health and Fitness Consultant serving VIP clients abroad.
He knows it is possible for you to achieve your dreams – no matter how big or small they are. He’s committed to helping as many people as possible transform their lives through fitness, nutrition, and mindset.
- Certified personal trainer and performance enhancement specialist with the National Academy of Sports Medicine
- US Marines with the Fleet Anti-Terrorism Security Team (F.A.S.T) and served with the elite US 2nd Force Recon.
- National Heavyweight Amateur IKF Kickboxing Champion
- IFMA World Super-heavyweight Amateur Kickboxing Title
- IKF Amateur of the Year and ranked 7th in the world as a professional
- Ironman Triathlete and Adventure Race competitors.
- Published fitness writer and model in publications such as Muscle and Fitness, Ironman, Men’s Fitness, Physical, Combat Athlete, and Exercise for Men.
- Johnson is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and a certified CrossFit endurance specialist